The swedana karma or sudation therapy which is given by using a bolus which is prepared by the different combination of medicinal leaves which is processed with medicinal oil along with the medicinal herbs is called as patra pinda sweda or ela kizhi.
- Removes water retention in the joints and also joints stiffness
- Lubricate the joints and Improves joint movements.
- Stops the degeneration of cartilage
- Nourishes the muscles , tendons and ligaments
- Increases the blood circulation to the effected joints
- Back pain
- Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid arthritis
- Body ache and chronic pains
- Circulatory problems
- Sports injuries and sprain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Frozen Shoulder